Sunday, April 7, 2013

Random Internet Idea

Sean Connery and Solid Snake playing Twenty Questions, but both of them are idiots.  Sean Connery is the guy with the object in mind, while Snake is trying to find out what it is, but every question he asks is someway related to Metal Gear Solid, and Sean Connery keeps responding with his movie roles.

Example dialog:

SS: Is it Liquid?

SC: No, but did I ever tell you about the time I was a dragon.  It was long ago, when knights of the old code still were around, and...

SS: (Interrupting) Is...is it Metal Gear?

SC: Y'know...you remind me a lot of Junior.  I taught him everything there was to know about history. We even searched for the Holy Grail one time.  The boy always insisted on being called after the dog...

SS: GRRR...

I'm not much of a writer, but the idea is there.

No comments:

Post a Comment